- In the left pane, click Traffic Management.
- Click the edge hostname you want to edit.
In the Actions column, click the vertical ellipsis for the edge hostname you want to edit, and then select Edit.
- At the top right of the page, click the Edit button.
The Edge Hostname form appears for creating, editing, and deleting client zone rules. For more information, refer to the topics below.
- To create one or more client zone rules, perform the following steps.
a. At the top right of the page, click the Create Client Zone Rule button.
b. Complete all the fields, and then click the Create Client Zone Rule button.
c. To add more client zone rules, repeat this step for each additional rule.
|Client Region||Select a region that defines this client zone. We currently support country-level granularity.|
|Client ISP||Select one or more ISPs that define this client zone.|
|Action Type||Select the type of action to be performed to requests from this client zone. |
- Deliver = contents will be served by CDN Pro servers to fulfill the requests from this client zone. Only one delivery action is allowed for each client zone. You need to select the server groups to deliver the contents.
- Redirect = redirect client requests to another destination specified in the Redirect Target field (see below). This can be your origin site or maybe another CDN provider. There can be multiple redirect actions for each client zone.
- Reject = client requests will always receive a response with a 403 - forbidden error message. Only one reject action is allowed for each client zone.
|Server Group||If Action Type is set to Deliver, select one or more server groups to deliver the content for this client zone. CDN Pro servers are organized into groups based on traffic cost from low to high: Standard, Premium, Deluxe, Ultra, and nearChina. When you select one group, all the lower groups will be automatically included. For more information, see About Server Groups. To see the location of servers in each group, go to: https://www.cdnetworks.com/cdnpro/.|
Note: nearChina, ChinaStandard, and ChinaPremium are special server groups that can be enabled for you by contacting the CDNetworks support team:
- Use nearChina if you want optimal performance serving Chinese visitors, but your domains lack ICP Beian.
- Use ChinaStandard or ChinaPremium if you have an ICP Beian license for your hostnames and want the content served from servers in China.
|Enable IPv6||If Action Type is set to Deliver, select whether you want to enable IPv6 addressing.|
|Redirect Target||If Action Type is set to Redirect, specify an IP address or hostname to which CDN Pro will redirect your traffic.|
|Weight||When a client zone has multiple rules defined, each of them will be used randomly with a probability proportional to the weight specified here.|
- To edit an existing client zone rule:
a. Click the Actions drop-down list next to the rule you want to edit, and then select Edit.
b. Make your changes in the Update Client Zone Rule dialog box (for assistance, see the table above).
c. Click the Update Client Zone Rule button.
- To delete a client zone rule:
a. Click the Actions drop-down list next to the rule you want to delete, and then select Delete.
b. When prompted to confirm the deletion, click OK to delete the client zone rule.
Note: A default rule that covers all regions and all ISPs is always required. If you accidentally delete the default rule, the system will create one automatically.
- Click Update.
- When a message confirms that the edge hostname was updated, click OK.
- Click Close to return to the main page.