CDN Pro is leading the next evolution of content delivery networks (CDN).
CDN Pro is designed to accelerate and deliver your applications to users worldwide, regardless of their location. It boosts content delivery, improves load times, and offers many more clear-cut advantages to deliver an unparalleled user experience.
In addition to accelerating, securing, and scaling your applications, CDN Pro enables you to have granular control over your content delivery and costs. Unique self-service capabilities, along with a friendly, yet powerful user interface and application programming interface (API), provide for seamless integration into your SDLCs.
CDN Pro's key features make it easy for anyone with a minimum background in CDN to get started, while offering powerful features for advanced users as well.
- A rich API, Edge Logic, and processing at the edge enable you to implement features at the CDN level without touching your application codebase.
- You can configure CDN Pro, test its behavior in a dedicated staging environment, and then deploy to production in minutes, without long wait times to create and change configurations by email or phone calls. CDN Pro also allows you to self-configure edge servers and customize GSLB service maps.
- Flexible cost/performance management empowers you to self-customize service coverage to manage expenses according to the performance you need.
- State-of-the-art load balancing dynamically monitors the Internet to direct traffic based on real-time performance metrics and system-load information.
- With points of presence deployed on every continent, CDN Pro routes user requests to edge servers based on factors such as proximity and resource/content availability, reducing workloads on origin servers by more than 90%. Cached content on the edge remains available even if the origin server stops responding to requests.
- CDN Pro allows your content to reach customers in mainland China. CDNetworks can also help to secure all necessary permissions and licenses.
- The CDN Pro infrastructure provides a natural shield from a wide array of attacks against content providers and their users. Web Application Firewall (WAF) and DDoS mitigation afford even greater protection against serious threats.
- As part of CDN Pro, you receive access to raw data and tools to obtain invaluable insight into your audience’s activity, location, devices, carriers, and more.
The CDN Pro content delivery platform makes it easy for anyone with a minimum CDN background to get started, yet is sufficiently powerful for advanced users as well.
The platform's customizable point-and-click user interface provides granular controls for:
- Self-configuring edge servers and service coverage to meet performance needs while reducing data transport costs and latencies.
- Choosing the best way to fetch content from the origin and deciding where to store it on CDN Pro servers.
- Customizing global traffic management rules and selecting advanced settings for any edge hostname you create.
- Testing behaviors in a dedicated staging environment and then deploying to production — in minutes!
Check the Getting Started with CDN Pro Video and perform the steps in the CDN Pro Quick Start.